Saturday, November 14, 2009

Report from Maine!

Got to try those beautiful jigs out today!....Before I let you know the results/ Let me tell you my first impressions of the jigs...WOW! The Workmanship/ Quality of materials/& Design; ABSOLUTELY second to none!......Very impressive!......


Now for the results of todays fishing:

1-Must tell you that the lake I went to in Central Maine; Does have perch / but I was targetting Crappies.

2-I would say that today was: "A SO-SO day.

3-Got to admit; Was very skeptic of those very tiny trebles.(my friend/ they made a believer out of me).....I was VERY IMPRESSED!

4-Initially started fishing the jig w/ nothing on the hooks.....Found that The fish were drawn to the lure, & it didn't take long.( know this because I fish w/FF or Flasher, always) ...... Problem was / they were Finicky. Caught several in about 3mins. Then decided to tip the hook w/Fish Eye...... LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

5-In the next 15 or 20 mins. I must have boated 20 to 30 Crappies / & a couple of yellow perch.....Here are a couple of pics.( camera battery died soon after)

/Lou LePage Lewiston, Maine






Thank you very much Lou for sharing this great day of fishing. /Fredric

No comments:

Post a Comment